Demo Blog

That went well

by wenn on Monday, January 9, 2012

First day of college.
Was very reluctant to walk into the front gate at first.
While I was busy figuring out ways to start conversations on the stairs
A girl which has all the time been around me talked.
Oh, blah blah blah...
Talk talk talk
Went into Multi Purpose Hall
Talk some more..
Orientation!
Then went to class
The much-hated ice-breaking session
And it has to be done in english!
Too bad my class doesn't have any foreigners
Sneaked into the neighbouring INTI with nat's help
Then walk around campus since there's still time
Talks again.
Ended at 2pm, Home, 4pm
Yeap, that's 2 hours.

All in all, the orientation was much better than I had hoped
And my spoken english doesn't seem so bad?
Other than using "more harder" though.
I shall enjoy the following 18 months.
0 comments more...

0 comments