Demo Blog

It's all just in my mind

by wenn on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I tried..
I tried to take the first step.
I tried to make conversations.
I don't know if it's just me thinking too much
But they don't seem to want to talk.
Maybe just with me specifically.
Hence, I always end up in an awkward silence after a few Q&A.

Until now, there's only been three types of people in my PM
The girls that talk about shopping and discount all day long
The boys that talk about sports and tech gadgets.
And then, there's me.
If I'm not mistaken, I'm the only one that went to a Chinese school
who frankly can't speak English.
So, there's the classmates.

Well,
The lecturers are all very nice.
I think I'll have a better chance at building teacher-student relationship than with classmates

In the end,
I can't wait to end orientation and start classes.
With books, homework around,
And those extra-curricular activities waiting for me
I won't have to worry about finding people to accompany me anymore.

Quite frankly,
I miss ChongHwa already.
2 comments more...

2 comments