Demo Blog

potential pitfall

by wenn on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Looking back at my my junior years, I saw only fragment of memories. All of which consisted of examination and assignments. Like many of my peers, I had a must-win altitude, maybe more serious than anyone of them. I wanted to achieve the best possible result at literally any consequences. But unlike my peers, I don't like to participate in activities. Keeping to myself, I don't have many friends and that made my life miserable as it is.
I realised my mistake and tried hard to correct it just in time. I have grown to love activities and had even gain a few close friends. The last-minute effort make a 180 degree turn in my school life and I now find myself missing it dearly.
I'm not the most sociable person and am quite indecisive. But I ensure you I will commit 100 percent in anything I engaged in and will not stop until I reach perfection. I have missed many chances to do something worthwhile in my life. I intend to seize this opportunity and make the best of it. The student council will definitely be a place for me to learn and enrich my college life.

Alright, I haven't been writing essay for a long time.
This is the application essay for the student council.
Should I even apply?
If I fail, I will be living the next 18 months in hell.
3 comments more...

3 comments