Demo Blog

Chinese New Year

by wenn on Friday, January 20, 2012

Holidays. Finally.
College has only started for two weeks
And I'm already half-dead.
My brain shuts down automatically during Thinking Skills.
I don't understand why is it necessary to memorise the diameter of a mitochondrion.
I can't understand my Physics lecturer.
I don't know why my Chemistry lecturer always look at me for answers.
I don't want to be recognised by my Mathematics lecturer.
All my books are so heavy.
I still have to read up on Ramsden and Breithaupt during the holidays.
Okay, enough with the complaining.

All in all,
The lecturers are still okay. For me.
I guess I'll have to thank ChongHwa for that.
The best thing is I get to do my own experiment with a whole set of apparatus to myself.
Taylor's is great, just totally different from my previous environment.
I still can't speak English.

One more thing,
One of my classmate actually thought that all ChongHwa students are genius.
Well, I don't qualify as one. Apparently and obviously.
0 comments more...

0 comments