Demo Blog

Give in. Fight back.

by wenn on Sunday, August 5, 2012

It was a memorable night for the nation. What's more precious is the person who caused all this to be possible. His persistence is no doubt something worth learning. I'm not a fan and so, I'm not fit to judge. But it's truly amazing how sports can expose the unity that we are capable of.
In the eyes, I saw a familiar expression. Of tiredness, of disappointment. How many times have I experienced all these? But in comparison, mine was meagre like a tiny particle in the vastness of the universe. And yet, I allow myself to grieve when in my heart, I knew I've never really give my best. I have no right to mourn.
Trials is just around the corner. And this time, it is not SPM. It is the one that will determine my future. Three weeks. That's all I have to prepare. 
The darkness is once again closing in on me. It's up to me to either give in or fight back.
0 comments more...

0 comments