Demo Blog

ignorance is bliss

by wenn on Friday, August 10, 2012

There's only so much space in my mind. But the troubles just can't seem to stop regenerating themselves. Specifically, a problem that could have been easily resolved if I were in my right mind. Yea. And I'm not quite of sound mind recently.

However lifeless it may sound, study is still my top priority. And as much as I don't want it to be, I don't have many choices. I'm fully aware that life isn't just about tangible achievements. Too bad I wasn't raise to actually live that life. There's so many things I wanted to experience. But I guess I'm just too afraid to ask for it. I have carelessly allowing it to roam freely and now it's lost.

I have probably confined myself in such a way that my mind will forcibly reject all other possible pathways. But recent, I guess I could say indications has led me to believe otherwise. The hierarchy that was once so firmly etched in my mind has all along been inaccurate. Therefore, I find myself to be in doubt once again.

That fear in my heart has consumed my courage. What's left of it isn't even enough to allow me to voice out how scared I am to face all of this alone. All of this might sound stupid even to myself after a while. Nevertheless, I shall allow my heart to overpower my mind for this one night.

I. Should. Let. Go.

The first indication is obvious. I can't handle stress. If everything goes according to current trend, very soon I'll be stripped of the luxury to write. By then, I'm won't be far from total collapse.
I don't think I can handle it anymore. There's no reason for this. Hence, there won't be any positive outcome. To give up early means I'll be spare of the misery later. 
0 comments more...

0 comments