Demo Blog

Is it truly so?

by wenn on Sunday, July 1, 2012

I never knew how to express myself, not even with Chinese which I'm most familiar with. There is simply no words to describe that feeling, a scorching sensation which is burning me from the inside. A three hour session today with my confidants ease my mind by a little but it's still not enough to point me to enlightenment. In that short time, we talked, debated and argued about politics, economics, education and even LGBT issues. I do enjoyed conversing in a productive way. But somehow, I still craved for something a bit more intimate, to share my deepest fear and secret, to seek comfort in the arms of those whom I trust. But then, I was never brave enough to share. It's like being totally naked in front of them, without anything to cover my flaws and imperfections. By keeping everything to myself, I'm torturing myself, forming an invisible barrier between myself and the rest of the world. Locking out all those who would otherwise have the ability to support me when I finally snap.

I need a twin or maybe someone else who understands my every detail. Someone who can stand in my point of view and tell me what's the right course of action.

I promised that education will forever be in the first place. But is it so?
0 comments more...

0 comments