Demo Blog

that moment

by wenn on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Okay. The government had finally announced the long-awaited Public Service Department scholarship or rather a  bursary. Although they sound all the same to me. Well, they have decided to award the bursary to 9A+ people, which sadly, does not include me. I guess I'm experiencing the sour grapes altitude now. All those bad thoughts about PSD are racing in my mind, which kinda make me feel sadder.

I have tried to walk out of the shadow. I'm quite fine as long as I don't hear the word biology, a term I will be hearing everyday until next year June and if I'm successful in securing Medicine, forever. How can it be? I'm not overconfident. I'm almost certain that I can get A+ for biology if not perfect score. The saddest part is that the actual is worse than the trial, which is much harder. Now, you see. I'm starting to feel sorry for myself again. I hate feeling this way. How is it that everyone else can do it while I can't. Is it because I'm stupid? or I didn't work hard enough? Define hardworking. That biology scar definitely will not heal.

Even though I didn't score well, I still don't have the motivation to study now for A level. It's already four months since college started and I didn't, for a single day, carry out my study plan.

身心伤痕累累,内心百般无奈
意志消沉散漫,前途迷蒙渺茫
疑问解答何处,无能愚钝慵懒
0 comments more...

0 comments