Demo Blog

Chance.

by wenn on Monday, April 16, 2012

Tomorrow, or should I say later today would be my first day in shadowing a doctor, call it clinical attachment if you will. I'm still confused by these two terms.

I haven't felt this kind of excitement in a very long time. Probably because I have grown oblivious to my surrounding, learned to enclose myself in a shell. All those thoughts of things I might be able to do, to experience are pure fascination. Gosh, I'm even coming up with conversations on potential happenings. Well. This is probably my best chance in determining if I really want that kind of future. I'm saying that I don't care but I can't predict the future. In 10 years' time, I might be cursing myself for choosing this and end up regretting something I thought I loved.

I hope that this would give me the strength to continue walking, or rather running down this road, in which I can't ever stop if I've started. Or discourage me now to spare me the pain later.
0 comments more...

0 comments