Demo Blog

It just seem right.

by wenn on Monday, February 6, 2012

I have been struggling with my resume/ curriculum vitae for the passed few days. I have never been in a committee before nor do I know anything about being one. A sudden drastic change like this is totally over my safety limit. But then if I don't, I won't even stand a chance against all those superhuman out there for scholarships.

When I was writing, I stumble upon a recurring questions. Why do I want to apply for that particular post? Why? I have no idea. I just want something to write on my personal statement, for my testimonial to stand out. Well, to tell the truth, if I were the interviewers, I won't choose me. I don't have great leadership and teamwork skills. I'm not a people person. I don't even know what I want anymore. That's just so saddening.

How is it that as a person grows older, confusion follows? How do I get back to the time when I can see the path ahead clearly? The older I get, the more I lose myself. When I look upon my reflection, I don't recognise the face.The world used to be so marvellous, so without worries. 

Time's almost up. There's a reason I haven't been to the placement centre yet. I don't have the answers to the simplest question. I have no idea. It just seem right.
0 comments more...

0 comments