Demo Blog

haste

by wenn on Friday, July 10, 2009 , , ,

here i am........
sitting in front of the computer
something i haven't touch for 5 whole days
when i should be sitting in front of my reading desk
facing mountains of books that need revising
but i'm not
i set up a goal on monday
i wanted to train my willpower
by not touching my beloved computer for a week
but i only managed to adhere to my original 'plan' for just 5 days
actually that's not bad

we have exams the next whole week
monday-PMR BM
tuesday- biology
wednesday- geography
thursday- sejarah
friday- UEC BM
saturday- chinese
no kidding
this is real

the solo competition is getting nearer
i 'm still not familiar with my song
so scare
i'll lose my chance if i fail
that won't happen
cause
i'll give it my best
nothing's going to stop me
0 comments more...

0 comments