Demo Blog

It.is.impossible.

by wenn on Saturday, September 22, 2012

Everything is done and submitted. So, I guess I'm supposed to bid farewell to UK now. The fact has been staring me right in the face for the whole time. Aptitude, the innate ability. The test had just confirmed the fact that I'm not a suitable candidate. That path is not meant for me. I don't have the necessary mindset and ability to be a doctor. For something that I'm sure I won't get, I have wasted weeks, 590 ringgit, 100 pound and another 23 pound.

Edinburgh. Leeds. Leicester. Bristol. 

Well, at least I still get to keep my first choice, Leeds and Leicester get to move forward. Due to my pathetic score, I had to give up Glasgow and substitute it with Bristol. But Bristol has never even crossed my mind before. I hope I didn't make the wrong choice. But it's not that they matter anyway. Choosing all these top-notch universities for a course so competitive, how do I even compete with all those geniuses? A medical student who failed biology? Who in the right mind would give me an offer?

Ireland.HongKong.Singapore.Taiwan.Australia.NewZealand.
I shall have deeper thoughts before applying to these other universities.

No.hopes.no.disappointment.
0 comments more...

0 comments