Demo Blog

capricious.

by wenn on Monday, October 10, 2011

It's really annoying how adult could be so predictably unpredictable.
Or was it just me?

Yesterday was the open day of my about-to-be Alma Mater
It's been a great pleasure aside from being inhumanly exhausting.
Anyway, most of the parent had already planned their child's future
Which college to go, what course to take, etcetera...
And they're just in primary school!

In contrast,
I'm about to sort-of-graduate.
And I'm still not really sure about the way ahead.
Oh, sure. Someone might say it's great to be in control of one's own future.
Problem is. It's way out of my safety limit.
Well, I just don't like being lost.
Like I used to be. Last year.

Well, the mist is starting to clear up. I guess?
More or less. It's already planned out.
So, sorry mom.
There's definitely no way I'm taking economics.
Even if it means getting to study in the UK.
Fingers crossed.
0 comments more...

0 comments