Demo Blog

Reminiscence.

by wenn on Saturday, September 10, 2011

1 week. 7 days. 168 hours. 10080 minutes. 604800 seconds
I'm still nowhere near ready to sit for the trial.
I really don't want to screw this up.

600 others are facing the same situation
But It still feels like I'm alone
Competing with those whom I hold dear
Do I even have the means?

I'm really afraid
It's as if my fear is eating my very essence
Leaving me hollow on the inside.
Like a robot, doing only what it's programmed to do.

All these late night studying
As the title suggests
Pieces of memory resurfaced.
Somehow, they don't look the same any more.

Everyone
At some point
Will be forced to make decisions
Decisions they would regret for a long long time
Even if time could be reversed
The same decision will still be made under different circumstances
At least I knew you tried.
0 comments more...

0 comments