Demo Blog

contradiction

by wenn on Friday, September 18, 2009 , ,

Well.....
as wished
tomorrow, oppsie, today was declared as a holiday
so, i'm going to get bored again
holiday....
i don't like them anymore
i need to do more
i'll miss my friends
and
my bad habit'll get worse

Eventhought there are tons of homeworks at school
tons of pressure exerted by teachers
tons of tests, followed by
tons of disappointment
but i felt good

it's 2.00am in the morning
and i'm still sitting in front of the computer
maybe that's why i kept failing?

some gratitudes
Lala,
sorry for being so gloomy that day
i know i shouldn't make a fuss over something like this
everyone was in a bad mood
but still thanks for ignoring me
and for being the pair of ears when i need it
hope i didn't annoyed you

WenYee,
at least i know you'll be at my side no matter what
as i'll be
we still can speak our minds to each other
maybe we're still compound after all
Kelvin,
some new friend, huh
just got to know you this year
and yet.......
you should've just ignore me like the other does
anyways, thanks for the concern
2 comments more...

2 comments

  • Hui Min

    hey, i hv the same feeling as urs !!!exactly the same....
    i feel bored now, nth to do, lazing around~~
    looking at myself, but no response from myself....
    i'll miss my friends, probably wanxin..~!
    i really sucks this five days ~!!!
    i hope that kementerian hadn't announced that friday and saturday are hols !!!!!! @.@