Demo Blog

chance

by wenn on Sunday, May 10, 2009 , , ,

the last few days
until the beginning of hell
i kept studying but i just can't remember it
when i thought i remember all the important notes
i don't
so, how am i going to survive
7 days of hell?

why must i care so much sbout results?
it's not that important that i need to get a mouthful from coach
i hate this life
always rushing
always competing
always crying
but there're still something good in this life
like my family
this week i really felt their love for me
my mom kept telling me not to give myself to much pressure
my dad helped me so much on physics
my brother...........
actually, he didn't do anything
he just stop bothering me
and that should be done a long time ago

hope i could achieve good result this time
if not, i'll need to go back to school on the holidays for more tuition
i certainly won't let that happen
but it's not entirely up to me
more...