Demo Blog

21.03.12

by wenn on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

熟悉的陌生,期待的见面
如心之所愿,错过的完美
所谓努力,证实不足

Yea. SPM. That's what happened. I was so excited to be able to see my somewhat long-lost friends and I did, which was a great thing. But then, It didn't last for long. I took my results and I cried. As expected, I got straight A's. I'm not at all, boasting. But my tears was not of happiness but disappointment, not because I didn't get the straight A+s I desperately hope for but for biology, in which I have put in enormous effort. I knew for a fact that it's impossible to get the perfect result but I had hope anyway. In many people's eyes, my result was great enough. I would think that too if not for Biology, which was the subject I worried the least. I guess I didn't put in as much effort as I thought I did. My only hope now is too prevent history from repeating in A level.

Oh, I was happy, having many friends at my side when I'm at my weakest. But someone I treasured dearly actually made a comment that hurts above all else, even the result.
0 comments more...

0 comments