Demo Blog

There are no words for this.

by wenn on Saturday, December 10, 2011

I've forgotten how long I've been typing and erasing.
So much to say, so much to remember.
These are the memories I never want to forget.

The first two years were a blur.
But I remember clearly, my English teacher during the second year.
Because of her, I have a firm grip on grammar.

Probably because of having an irrational mind, maths and  physics have always been my weak subjects.
For which is fatal in Chong Hwa.
That was a lesson I learned the hard way during my fourth year.
Speaking of the fourth year, It wasn't as honeymoon as the others said.
Rather, It was quite the opposite and most of the time, sleep-deprived.
But thanks to both my calculus teachers this year, I have gotten to know how great it feels to ace calculus.

The third year was the best year and will probably stay the best forever.
Everything turned out as I wanted them to be.
Well, luck never stay with one person for long.
I'm still trying to retrieve what was stolen.

五年了
发生的事实在太多太多了
但一切的笑容与眼泪都成了过去
一下子就化为过眼云烟
却为我的中学生涯画下了最完美的句号

看来阿
英文在怎么好也及不上母语好
Isn't it too late to realise that now?
1 comments more...

1 comments