Demo Blog

nouvelle annee

by wenn on Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh, well..
It's the Lunar New Year.
But it doesn't seem so here.
Just a few lite decorations every here and there.
Even Chinatown seemed deserted.
Since when Sg became so Westernised? o.O

So, Reunion dinner at Marina Bay Sands..
Just another overly-luxurious shopping complex
They have a whole Orchard of those
By the way, saw lots of Apples..
And Amazon Kindle.. >.<
Basically, It was shopping shopping and more shopping..
Other than a day at Sentosa.

Enough complaining.. =P
I'm totally in love with their MRT
Oh, oh, and Il Gelato di Bruno
After that cup of $6 Cioccolato Fondente
I'm never gonna be satisfied by normal ice cream. =D
Too bad they're not in M'sia. YET.
Hmm.. I didn't/haven't/won't see any Malay word here.
My kind of place. =)
Clarke Quay. 
Basically a street full of bars
Oh, the best thing about Orchard Rd.
Kinokuniya and Borders, all in one street.
That reminds me,
Their national library is way awesome than ours.-.-

I wanna go NUS and NTU badly.
Too bad dad had to work. 
And mom wants to shop.
So, until the next time.

/* Congrats on the official admission. All the best. */
0 comments more...

0 comments