Demo Blog

by wenn on Saturday, September 25, 2010

Getting kinda slack-ish lately. Homework put aside, revisions ignored. I didn't even bother to read anymore. That doesn't feel good at all.

I miss those recess practices. I miss the music. I felt so much like going for the competition. The score was quite easy, at least better than 8/7's, and was quite nice too. Too bad I won't have the chance to play it on stage. Seemingly, never will have anymore. Unless, I stay for senior3. Should I? For a time, I had a firm standpoint on that issue, now I don't. Maybe I'll just let the boat drift on its own first.

I'm kinda happy with Anim8or. The outcome was worth all those nights. A project well done. And many thanks to my group, without which the result would be totally different.

Well, final-term's coming. I want to do better this time. Can I ?

Adieu.
0 comments more...

0 comments