Demo Blog

Random

by wenn on Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tests ended. Well, the results won't be good. So, forget about it. p/s. I 'm talking about maths.

I have never felt so lack of confidence before. Did I overestimate myself? Maybe I'm not that good. Before, I think of stress as my impetus to study, it was the force that had kept me moving. Until now.

During this particular period, I felt helpless, a feeling I have never before experienced during tests, at least not in such great magnitude. I tried to overcome it. I've tried everything. Nothing worked. Maybe I'm not being honest enough. All of these were just excuses. I didn't try everything. I didn't even try to overcome it. I just simply let it overwhelm me, and left behind a mess.

All those sleepless night. Studying? Somehow, yes. But I guess deep inside, I was waiting for something to happen. It didn't. I knew that for fact. It won't. Not anymore. Can I have my life back? I miss you still.

Everything is just starting to get exciting.

try this. old and wise, alan parson
0 comments more...

0 comments