Demo Blog

by wenn on Friday, February 19, 2010

Erm...
First of all, belated wishes for cny and valentines

Well
just got back from someplace
anyone miss me?
okay, straight to the point
this year's cny is
the best
the worst
the most boring
the laziest

Best- I don't have to face all my relatives, always asking results, comparing
Worst-......
Boring- nobody call, some sms-ed though. thanks. Sry for not replying and for wasting your money
Laziest- Kept playing while all my homework piled up on the table? And I still haven't revise any of the tests yet

Conclusion?
The trip's great. But cny isn't that great after all.

And back to 12/02
thanks to suit yin for the fr
Outing with wenyee
lunch, walked around, chatted
Please keep in mind, no one'll ever replace you
I hope you understand. Not yet.
0 comments more...

0 comments