Demo Blog

Routine

by wenn on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

These few days were really...erm...empty? Went to school, chat, play, sleep, read, practice and nothing else. Is it really boring? or was it just me? And another fact, i haven't been writing using my hand for a week.

Well, someone might enjoy the times. It's not that i don't. Of course, I like spending time with friends, chatting and getting to know them better. Okay, i know i'm starting to contradict myself. But when i've ran out of things to do, my mind kept thinking...things. And it's making me really emotional. I don't want this.

And practice...It's really tiring, going over the same songs over and over again. Had to stay back at school till 5pm almost everyday. When i got back home, i would just collapse and lay on my bed but can't sleep, thinking about what happened the whole day, what would happen tomorrow. Same things every day. Almost the life of a robot. Except robots can't think.

Then at night? What else? Com...with the media player playing music in the background and me typing craps, I don’t think I can get it finished on time and it isn’t that good either. Or I’ll just end up staring at the screen. Pathetic much?

I haven't been myself lately......
0 comments more...

0 comments