Demo Blog

Over...bona fide ^^

by wenn on Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Here I am, sitting in front of the computer, with soothing music playing at the background after a long day without touching any text books. The what seemed like an everlasting dark tunnel has finally come to an end. I've craved for this day ever since the exams began. During the exams, every moment was pure torture, piles and piles of books and exercises waiting to be done. Even thinking about it now makes me shiver. I'm starting to wonder why i make a fuss over monthly tests.

Overall, the tests weren't very hard comparing to past year paper, especially math. Lucky us! Oh, okay, maybe not for history. Still hateful as ever. So, UEC ended. Did I have a sudden rush of adrenaline and tell everyone I can find that it end? Nah, I don't even feel any different from before. So, the fun began after that. As for me, went Times Square with zy, sy, ky, qj, yh, k, zq & yt.

I have to admit, I never had so much fun before. Played bowling for the first time. Hesitated for a really long time, finally gave in and bought a really costly book. And I think i've wandered more that day than i've ever did in a whole year. No offence. Pasta for lunch and KFC for dinner. Then, dad came and went home at about 9.30 pm. Yea, pm as in night, I know i'm bad. So, the conclusion? enjoyed^^

Woke up at about 11am today, started watching tv after having brunch. Okay, the pictures were moving but i didn't pay any attention to it. In case you're wondering.No, I'm not thinking about anything. Absolutely nothing. My mind was blank, totally shut down after the exams. Hmm... I'm getting really long-winded here. But since I have all the time in the world now, I can and I will do anything i want.

This is what i've been waiting for, right? Freedom. Yea, everyone longs for it. But now, with all the exams gone, I felt weird. Seemed like there's nothing for me to do anymore. It's like life suddenly lost its target. What's my aspiration? Where's the inspiration? Urgh...... I hate? being at home alone with nothing to do.

Special thanks to my study group. Thanks for everything.

Lastly, do forgive me if i bored you. =)
British Council?
2 comments more...

2 comments

  • Hui Min

    not really bored me,
    erm, this post's a bit wordy?!
    feel like very unreal, i don't know what to do and was wondering why wasn't i holding a book, and why wasn't i studying?(this was the feeling after exams!!)

    PS:(not i love you)If u wanna find ur inspiration, get a "short trip" to kelvin's iMspiration!!**haha**