Demo Blog

innocence

by wenn on Friday, April 17, 2009 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I'm so depressed
yesterday, i was scolded by a teacher
when i didn't do anything wrong
it was her fault
she didn't heard me knocking the door
then she said that i don't respect her
i'm so innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been thinking
is it really my fault or is it her fault?
i told some of my friends
they said that both were wrong
ok, i admit
i should have knocked for a few more times
at least until she heard it
haiz......................
i'm still so depressed

it's a miracle that i survived this week
tomorrow's the last day
science
i've studied it for about 2 hours
it's quite easy
hope to get high marks on every subject

wow
time passes so fast
it's already mid-april
i've just got some of the syllabus for the mid-year exam in mid-may
it's so scary
especially history and physics
14 chapter for history and 10 for physics
T_T

i won't be posting for a while
i'll have to start revising
if not i'll be dead
when the mid-year exam starts
there's still PMR and UEC

something come into my mind suddenly
the juniors are going for a competition next month
so, coach will be 'hauling' back to train them
S.O.S
more...